List of miscellaneous images
From Global Warming Art
- Risks and Impacts of Global Warming.png - Conceptual assessment of the risks and impacts of global warming across five areas of concern as interpreted by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- Climate Change Attribution.png - Comparison of historical temperature changes to model expectations based on estimates of five different radiative forcing factors.
- CLIMAP.jpg - Map of sea surface temperatures and glacial extent durind the last glacial maximum.
- IPCC Radiative Forcings.gif - The relative importance of radiative forcing factors contributing to global warming.
- Vostok Plot.png - Comparison of temperature, carbon dioxide, and dust in the Vostok, Antarctica ice core.
- Ozone cfc trends.png - Time evolution of chloroflourocarbons responsible for the ozone hole.
- Global Surface Map January.jpg - True color image of the Earth's surface in January showing the extent of snow cover in Northern hemisphere winter.
- Global Surface Map July.jpg - True color image of the Earth's surface in July.
- Global Surface Map with Clouds.jpg - True color image of the Earth's surface including cloud cover and sea ice.
- Earth Lights from Space.jpg - Image of surface lights visible from space at night.
- Golden toad.jpg - Photograph of the golden toad, a creature believed to have been driven extinct by global warming.
- Partially Bleached Coral.jpg - Photograph of a partially bleached coral.
- Vanity Fair Green Issue.jpg - Cover of Vanity Fair's Green Issue
- IPCC Scenarios for 2100.png - Summary of the IPCC scenarios for the nature of the world in 2100.
- Arrhenius.jpg - Portrait of Svante Arrhenius.
- Nitrogen molecule: model - formula
- Oxygen molecule: model - formula
- Blue Marble.jpg - "The Blue Marble", famous photograph of Earth from space
- Nuclear Power History.png - History of the usage of nuclear power.
- Electricity Use By State.png - History of electricity use by state.
- Argo Float Network.png - Map showing the distribution of the Argo float network used for oceanic climatology.
- 2007 Arctic Sea Ice.jpg - Map showing the 2007 minimum Arctic sea ice extent.
- Antarctica Without Ice Sheet.png - Topographic map showing what Antarctica would look like without an ice sheet.
- Incandescent Light Bulb.png - A photo of an incandescent light bulb.
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb.jpg - A photo of a compact fluorescent light bulb.
- Global Population.png - History of global population since 1800 and projections to 2100.
- Thermohaline Circulation.png - Image showing the pattern of thermohaline circulation across the global ocean.
- Boreholes Locations.png - Locations of boreholes used in temperature reconstruction.
- Antarctica Satellite Map.jpg - Satellite map of Antarctica.